Our Organic Elderberry Syrup Mix sample makes 8 ounces of immunity-boosting syrup. Comes with a free brewing bag for easy clean-up. Our sample bags come with the exact recipe of our full-size 20-ounce mix.
Our Premium Ingredients Include Elderberries, Gojo Berries, Cinnamon, Ginger, Clove, Orange Peel, and RoseHip.
1. Bring 10-12 ounces of water to a boil
2. Reduce heat to a LOW simmer & add the elderberry syrup mix
3. Steep for 30-45 minutes and allow it to cool to room temperature
4. Remove the brewing bag and squeeze out the yumminess
5. Add 1-2 ounces of local raw honey
6. Stir until mixed and store it in the refrigerator
How to consume? Take one tablespoon of elderberry syrup each morning to boost your daily immune system. Take one tablespoon 2-3 times throughout the day if you are feeling sick. This will increase your recovery time once an illness is present. KIDS over the age of 12 months should take a teaspoon instead of a tablespoon.